The Online Application Process
Applications for accommodation are now open!
Now you have hopefully decided on which residence best suits your budget and lifestyle, you can make an application for accommodation.
The Apply On-line Step by Step pages will guide you through setting up an accommodation account so that you can make your application for accommodation.
A few simple tips to help you secure the right accommodation!
- Apply for accommodation yourself, or if someone is making the application for you, ensure they have all of your options in order.
- Make sure you note down any special requirements as we pre allocate rooms and may not be able to change your allocation at a later stage.
- Think about all 5 of your choices, especially if you have chosen the most popular.
- Make sure you apply for the correct academic year of study. For next September this will be: 2014-2015
- Dont be afraid to email us to ask any questions: email@example.com or...
If you've got a question about your accommodation application, you can tweet us @ResidenServices
Your on-line application accommodation choices:
When you make your choices of accommodation you will need to choose 5 from the following and in order of preferences from 1 - 5.
- Hendrefoelan Student Village - Self Catered, Standard Room - Student Village & Woodside
- Singleton Campus - Self Catered, Standard Room (1:2 Ratio) - Cefn Bryn
- Singleton Campus - Part Catered, Standard Room (1:2 Ratio) - Kilvey & Rhossili
- Singleton Campus - Self Catered, Ensuite Traditional Layout - Preseli
- Singleton Campus - Self Catered, Ensuite Room in 8 Bed Flat - Caswell, Langland, Oxwich, Horton & Penmaen
- Ty Beck House - Self Catered, Standard Room
- Ty Beck House - Self Catered, Ensuite Room
- Ty Beck House - Self Catered, Flats for Couples & Families
- SAS Lettings - Off Campus Houses & Flats