Specialist Subjects: Quantum Field Theory and String Theory. Cosmology.
I mostly work on the duality between Quantum Field Theory and String Theory. I have also worked (and hope to work again in the future) on Particle Physics, Cosmology and other aspects of Theoretical Physics.
This is a small sample of my past research. Some beautiful papers have been left out of this arbitrary selection. For a more detailed list, please click here.
1) Towards multi-scale dynamics on the baryonic branch of Klebanov Strassler.
Daniel Elander, Jerome Gaillard, Carlos Nunez, Maurizio Piai.
Published in JHEP 1107 (2011) 056
2) The warped, resolved, deformed conifold gets flavoured.
Jerome Gaillard, Dario Martelli, Carlos Nunez and Ioannis Papadimitriou.
Published in Nucl.Phys. B843 (2011) 1-45
3) Unquenched flavor in the gauge/gravity correspondence.
Carlos Nunez, Angel Paredes and Alfonso V. Ramallo.
Published in Adv.High Energy Phys. 2010 (2010) 196714
4) Walking Dynamics from String Duals.
Carlos Nunez, Ioannis Papadimitriou and Maurizio Piai.
Published in Int.J.Mod.Phys. A25 (2010) 2837-2865
5) Towards the string dual of N=1 SQCD-like theories.
Roberto Casero, Carlos Nunez and Angel Paredes.
6) Dipole deformations of N=1 SYM and supergravity backgrounds.
Umut Gursoy, Carlos Nunez.
7) Probing split supersymmetry with cosmic rays.
Luis Anchordoqui, Haim Goldberg, Carlos Nunez
8) Fake supergravity and domain wall stability.
Daniel Z. Freedman, Carlos. Nunez, Martin Schnabl, Kostas Skenderis.
Published in Phys.Rev.D69:104027,2004
9) Towards the large N limit of pure N=1 superYang-Mills.
Juan M. Maldacena, Carlos Nunez