Important tuition fee information
Swansea University will charge tuition fees of £9,000 per year. However, if you are domiciled in the EU (outside of the UK), and are studying for your first degree in the UK, you will not have to pay the tuition fees upfront.
You will be eligible for:
- A non-repayable tuition fee grant of £5,315 per year from the Welsh Government (subject to terms and conditions).
- A repayable tuition fee loan of £3,685 per year.
For full information on applying for a Tuition Fee Grant and Loan, please contact the Student Finance Services Non UK Team, which handles all applications for financial assistance from EU students applying to universities in the UK. Their details are:-
Student Finance Services Non UK Team
Email or telephone: +44 (0) 141 243 357 (Opening hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm)
Further information on student finance for EU students can be found at on the official UK Government website at GOV.UK
For current students who commenced their degree in 2012/13 or 2013/14 and are due to to re-enrol in 2014/15 the following fee costs will apply:-
- Standard full-time: £9000 will be charged
- Repeating modules: £750 will be charged for every 10 credits you repeat
- Year in Industry (Sandwich Year): £1800 will be charged
- Year Abroad (Intercalary Year): £1350 will be charged
Please ensure you enter the correct Tuition Fee costs on your 14/15 Student Finance application
For information about 2014/15 enrolment please visit our undergraduate enrolment pages