When will I receive an offer of accommodation?
Masters, Phd, Postgraduate, Diploma & ELTS students:
- You will receive an offer of accommodation when you have an unconditional offer to study at the University.
- You do not need to let us know when your offer becomes unconditional
- If you have applied by the 5th July and are Unconditional by that date you can expect to receive an offer on Wednesday 19th July
- If you have applied by the 1st August and are Unconditional by that date you can expect to receive an offer on Wednesday 23rd August
- Offers will then go out weekly on Wednesdays
We do not guarantee any students any particular residence, the guarantee means that if you applied by 30th June and have a firm offer of accommodation we will accommodate you as close as possible to your chosen accommodation. The guarantee is for single room accommodation only and does not extend to Family, Couples or adapted accommodation.