Ask yourself the following questions:
Making decisions about what is really important to you in your first year of studying will help you narrow down your choices. Think carefully about each of the following options and what is important to you for the academic year?
- Cost - What is your budget? See Residence Fees
- Location – Where are you studying? See Maps of Residences
- Specific requirements - Something that will affect your accommodation?
- Course Length - How long do you need the accommodation 40, 47 or 51 Week of study?
- Room Type - Do you want Quiet, Alcohol-Free, Single Sex, or Mature Area?
- Do you Live Locally? - Don't sign a Tenancy if you may wish to commute from home!