Welcome to the College of Human and Health Sciences
The College of Human and Health Sciences is a large and diverse entity that has six Departments and four Research Centres:
- Nursing - this includes Adult, Child and Mental Health nursing
- Interprofessional Health Studies including; Philosophy History and Law, Midwifery, Bioscience, Osteopathy and Clinical Physiology,(physiology, physics, optometry, clinical physiology and audiology) and Emergency and Pre Hospital Care (clinical respiratory physiologist, medicine, nursing, and paramedics).
- Public Health, Policy and Social Sciences
- School of Education
- Centre for Innovative Ageing
- Centre for Global Burn Injury Policy and Research
- Children and Young People's Health and Wellbeing
- Swansea Centre for Health Economics
Due to the broad nature of the College’s activities and its full engagement with ARCH, the College is well placed to provide a real and meaningful insight and access into the latest developments and policy around Health and Social Care in Wales. Moreover, through the Health and Wellbeing Academy and other areas of research expertise, it is able to provide a testbed for appropriate and relevant research and innovation across a portfolio of activities.