The Marketing, Recruitment, Internationalisation and Development directorate is based at the Singleton Park campus. We market the institution as a whole, promoting a co-ordinated and research-based marketing culture and encompassing the University’s strategic plans in all activities. We also provide professional marketing, communications and recruitment support throughout the University.
Guiding our work is a core set of values and standards.
- 75% increase in UCAS applications over last three years - second largest increase of universities in the UK)
- 96% rate Admissions service as “good”
- 91% rate Undergraduate open day as "excellent or good" (up 3% from 2014)
- 90% rate Postgraduate open day as “very useful or useful” (up 10% from 2014)
- International enrolment up 18% (from 105 countries)
- 93% rate Go Global inbound and short /summer programmes as "excellent or good"
- 20% increase in mobility programmes
- €175K awarded for mobility in the US, China and New Zealand + €618K for mobility within the EU
- 100% satisfaction ratings at Abbey reception and Saudi alumni event
- Media coverage up 21% and visits to the Undergraduate section of web site up 30%
- inauguration of Development Advisory Board and alumni chapters in Oman, Qatar and Hong Kong
- Business marketing activity scoped in the Swansea City Bay Region
- Swansea University branding installed at Liberty Stadium and work with Swansea City football, Ospreys Rugby and Scarlets Rugby
Celebrating Swansea University success
Swansea University is proud of its awards, achievements and position in world and UK league tables, rankings, and surveys. You will find a selection of the University’s recent success stories (2013-2016) from the link below. And for details of all the latest news, research, and what’s happening/events at Swansea University, visit the Media Centre.
Marketing CSE Success