Research Integrity Online Training for Staff
The Epigeum Research Integrity (RI) programme is designed to provide new and existing staff with an understanding of responsible research practices in their area of study. The RI Online Training is free and available to all Swansea University staff. It is subject specific and aimed at those involved in the delivery and administration of research. The training is to be undertaken by all research active staff, research student supervisors, research ethics committee members and Professional Services staff supporting research administration.
Epigeum Research Integrity is an online course which provides practical advice on dealing with the complex issues that can arise while planning, conducting and reporting research. After you have taken the on-line course, you will then need to take the Online Quiz and achieve a pass mark of 80% in order to pass the course.
|AVAILABLE IN FIVE SUBJECT FACULTIES|
|Natural and Physical Sciences|
|Engineering and Technology|
|Social and Behavioural Sciences|
|Arts and Humanities|
- Covers every stage of the research process.
- Meets funding agency requirements, such as providing evidence of training in the responsible conduct of research.
- Is suitable for all, including early-career researchers.
- Ensures that all researchers are introduced or reminded of best practices.
- Provides a common framework and content for learning and thinking about responsible professional behaviour in research.
- Evidences Swansea University’s compliance with the ‘Concordat to Support Research Integrity’
- Helps ensure that Swansea University researchers:
- Know the basics
- Know where to get more information
- Know SU’s expectations for integrity and responsibility in research.
Book via ABW
Book via ABW at home.swan.ac.uk
You will find a guide to booking training courses on this page to.
Research Integrity - Biomedical Sciences
Research Integrity - Natural and Physical Sciences
Research Integrity - Engineering and Technology
Research Integrity - Social and Behavioural Sciences
Research Integrity - Arts and Humanities
Help and Further Details
For line managers needing to approve courses on ABW off campus, please click here
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support is available from the Research Institute of Ethics and Law: RIELAdmin@swansea.ac.uk
Professor Simon Dymond, Deputy Academic Lead for Research Integrity and Epigeum Academic Champion
Julie Williams, Head of Research Development and Epigeum Professional Services Champion