The Texas Strategic Partnership
One of the University’s strongest international partnerships is to be found in Texas, a partnership which has its foundations in the Texas-UK Collaborative, a UK-wide initiative established in 2002.
Encompassing eight leading universities and health institutions, the Texas partnership is distinctive because of the breadth and depth of research, teaching and mobility activities which reach across all of the University's academic Colleges.
At a glance
- Research collaborations across all academic Colleges
- 167 joint publications since 2012
- 188 students exchanged since 2013
- 60 guest lectures delivered in Swansea and Texas
- €210,000 Erasmus+ mobility funding secured
Read more in our Texas Strategic Partnership publication.