Next Postgraduate Open Day: Tuesday 4th June 2013
Why attend our Postgraduate Open Day?
You will be able to:
- Get answers to your questions about postgraduate taught and research opportunities at Swansea University.
- Find out more about postgraduate funding and the scholarships Swansea has to offer.
- Meet current postgraduate students and hear about their study experiences.
- Meet course representatives and speak to admissions tutors about research options.
- Speak to staff and get expert advice from Postgraduate Admissions, the International Development Office, Student Accommodation Services, the Money Advice and Support Office, and Careers and Employability Service.
- Take a guided tour of our fantastic postgraduate facilities and seafront campus.
Book Your Place
Our next Postgraduate Open Day will take place on Tuesday 4th June. Book your place now by completing our online registration form.
Please note that there is a separate event for those interested in Graduate Entry Medicine. Visit our Graduate Entry Medicine webpage for more information.
Open Day Programme
Programme of events:
- 13:00 - 14:00: Registration and information fair - chance to discuss applications, funding, accommodation, careers, and take a campus tour. (Digital Technium, map ref. 24)
- 14:00 - 14:05: Talk - Welcome
- 14:05 - 14:25: Talk - What can postgraduate study do for you and your career?
- 14:25 - 14:35: Talk - A day in the life of a master's degree student
- 14:35 - 14.45: Talk - A day in the life of a PhD student
- 14:45 - 15:20: Talk - Funding your postgraduate study
- 15:30 - 17:00: Departmental visits, including the chance to meet admissions tutors.
Directions and Parking
Maps showing how to find Swansea, its city centre and the campus can be found on our location web page.
If you are driving to the campus you might find our driving directions web page helpful.
The University’s postcode for satnav users is SA2 8PP.
Other Opportunities to Visit Us
We hold three annual Postgraduate Open Days in November, March and June. The remaining dates for 2012/13 are as follows:
Tuesday 4th June 2013
You are also welcome to make independent visits to the University at any time. Further information and our self-guided tour pack can be found on our Independent Visits webpage.